Bulduri Evangelical Lutheran Church was built from 1888 to 1889. On 29 June 1889 it was consecrated as the "Forest Chapel". In 1894, the church was expanded under the supervision of the master mason Radzins. In 1896, Baltic Domain Council gifts for the church entrance the iron door with inscription that these doors are dedicated to the memory of the Russian Emperor Alexander III. At the beginning of 1930, the Senate adjudges the Bulduri church to Dubulti Evangelical Lutheran Church. Around 1930, pastor Martins Eihe ministered in the church. On January 1939, the Higher Council of the Church decides that deletion of German writings in churches is permitted. Texts in Latvian were used instead, but the graphic placement was to be adjusted to the interior style of the church. Thus, the words from the Scripture saying "God is love" are inscribed in half circle above the altar space. From 1953 to 1992 the building hosted the Latvian State Archive of info-photo-phono document. From 1989 to 1990, by building the monstrous reinforced concrete building "Belorusija" the "secret" object - State Archive of video-photo-phono documents, thus hiding the building of Bulduri church from sight. At the beginning of 1991, the establishment meeting of Bulduri Evangelical Lutheran Church took place. On 9 May 1994, the ownership right of Dubulti Evangelical Lutheran Church regarding the Bulduri church building and attached land was repeatedly established. On 20 September 1998, the church chairman Juris Musperts received the church keys, and the congregation could return to Bulduri church. The first service took place on November 1, the day of Faith Renewal - the day of Reformation. The church building approximately at the beginning of the 20th century.