Kemeri Water Tower is one of the historical sights in the renovated Kemeri Resort Park. The 42-meter high tower was built in 1929 and is a part of the industrial heritage of Latvia. After the renovation in 2021 the Water Tower was opened for visitors. Nowadays, apart from the main function of water supply, the tower is also a touristical sight. It is possible to explore exhibitions about Kemeri historical development as well as two panoramic platforms on different floors.
Kemeri Water Tower is open daily 10 am – 6 pm from May till October. Entrance is free of charge. It is possible to arrange the excursion around Kemeri park and the tower for charge any time of a year by ph. +371 29126551.
Attention! Visiting the rooftop panoramic platform is possible only upon the prior reservation.
The rules of visiting the rooftop platform:
• Rooftop platform is located on the roof of the tower (42 m height);
• There is no elevator, narrow and steep staircase is leading on the platform;
• Please spend on the platform not more than 10 minutes;
• Be informed that arriving with delay will not guarantee the visit of the platform;
• Children under 14 y.o. can visit the platform only with adults;
• The rooftop platform visit is subject to weather conditions;
• Visitors are undertaking full responsibility for their personal safety while visiting the Water Tower.