Don’t forget to buy Jūrmala’s Entry Pass from 1st April
During the summer resort season, from 1 April to 30 September 2022, there is a fee for entering the Jūrmala special regime area.
The entry fee in Jūrmala in 2022 is EUR 2.00. An entry pass must be purchased when entering the Jūrmala special regime area with the following vehicles: car, camper, bus, and motorcycle (quad bike, tricycle). There is no entry fee for electric cars.
How does the Jūrmala day pass work?
- The pass must be purchased on the day of entry at any time (including after entry) before 23:59.
- On the day of purchase of the pass, the number of entries into the Jūrmala special regime area is unlimited until 23:59.
- After 23:59 on the day of entry, the pass is valid until departure from the special regime area.
• Sea water temperature today »
• Things to do and see in Jūrmala »
• Take part in the summer contest »
• Book a visit to the viewing platform of Ķemeri Water Tower »
• Event calendar »
• Printable info materials »
• Current holiday offers »
• Buy an entry pass »
• Tourism Information Centre »
• Follow us on Facebook »
• Follow us on Instagram »